Tuesday, March 2, 2010

ZOE KRAVITZ REVEALED



Actress Zoe Kravitz, daughter of Lisa Bonet and Lenny Kravitz, recently sat down with InStyle magazine to reveal a few things about herself. Here's what she had to say:

On her tattoos:
"I have like 16 tattoos but their all really tiny. I'm literally addicted! Hopefully I'll cut myself off at some point so I don't look like a giant piece of paper."

On her style:
"My style is influenced by my father [Lenny Kravitz] and The Little Rascals. I watched it all the time when I was younger. It's the reason I love wearing clothes that are all tattered and worn."

On whether she's a girlie girl:
"I don't consider myself a girlie girl. That's why I was so surprised when Vera Wang asked me to be the face of her Princess perfume. Then she explained that any girl can feel like a princess for a day."

On her band:
"I sing in a band called Elevator Flight with four guys from Philly. It's a combination of dance, pop and punk, like putting a shot of whiskey and a baby panda in a blender."

On Natalie Portman being her inspiration:
"Natalie Portman is my acting idol. I like that she can go from one extreme to another. This year I played a girl growing up in the ghetto in Yelling to the Sky and then an Upper East Side rich kid in Twelve."

0 comments: