Tuesday, February 23, 2010

LINDSAY LOHAN TALKS DRUGS, ALCOHOL & EVERYTHING ELSE!



Wild child Lindsay Lohan sat down with UK's The Sun to discuss her crazy Hollywood lifestyle and more. Lohan gave insight on her drug and alcohol use, rehab, and burning herself out in the past. Here are some of the excerpts below.

On what started her drug and alcohol use:
"When my father was going public, that's when I hit rock bottom. I abused substances too much and it wasn't the answer to my problems. People need to know that. I tried to mask my problems with alcohol, cocaine, and mind-altering substances."

On her cocaine use:
"It's not something I ever want to do again. It made me feel like s***. It became uninteresting to me. I'm hyper anyway and I have that kind of personality so I don't need something like that."

On what led her to check into rehab:
"I went to rehab three times. The first time I checked in because I had taken Ambien. It's a sleeping aid but it makes you hallucinate. I'd run a bath and fallen asleep on the floor and the bath had overflowed. When I woke up I was so scared, I called my therapist and said, 'Can I just go somewhere for a month?"

On burning herself out in the past:
"I was doing pop and making films. I was young and thought I could go out , have fun, then go on set and record. I ran myself down."

In my opinion, Lindsay needs serious help. If she doesn't get it together, we will definitely end up losing her. Without a question..

0 comments: