Thursday, July 22, 2010

DRAKE CHATS WITH PAPER MAGAZINE!



Here is your first look at the upcoming issue of Paper magazine featuring Drake. In the issue, the rapper professes his desire to play Obama in film, while also tapping on the subjects of both his music and people saying he's unattractive. Peep out some of the article below.

On Playing Obama:
"Anytime I see him on TV, I don't change the channel, I definitely pay attention and listen to the inflections of his voice. Slowly but surely, I'm not in the study mode because nobody's called me about anything, but I just pay attention so when the day comes I'm not scrambling to learn how to speak like him."

On his music and being called unattractive:
"It's funny, the thing that I hear the least is 'Drake makes bad music.' People always have something to say  about the way I look or the way I dress. People nitpick at my physical appearance more than my music, which is fine with me because when I look in the mirror, I know i'm not an unattractive person."

For more of Drake's interview, check out Paper magazine on newstands soon.

0 comments: