Wednesday, December 2, 2009

EXCLUSIVE: LADY GAGA COVERS ELLE




Check out this exclusive preview of Lady Gaga's Elle Magazine cover. In the issue, which features another cover with Britney Spears and her boys, Lady Gaga dicusses her music, sexuality and much more. Here is a sample from the interview below:

On a recurring theme in her work: "I feel that if I can show my demise artistically to the public, I can somehow cure my own legend. I can show you so you're not looking for it. I'm dying for you on domestic television...here's what it looks like, so no one has to wonder."

On using her sexuality: "My album covers are not sexual at all, which was an issue at my record label. I fought for months, and cried at meetings. They didn't think the photos were commercial enough...The last thing a young man needs is another picture of a sexy pop star writhing in sand, covered in grease, touching herself."

Read the full interview when it hits newstands next week...

0 comments: