Sunday, December 13, 2009

CHRIS BROWN SENDS ANGRY TWEETS OVER POOR 'GRAFFITI' SALES




Looks like singer Chris Brown is fumming over the projected sales for his new album 'Graffiti'. According to different outlets, 'Graffiti' is only expected to sale between 95k-100k, which is a huge drop from the first week sales of his last album 'Exclusive' which sold nearly 300k. The singer took to his twitter page saying:

"I'm tired of this shit. Major stores are blackballing my cd. Not stockin' the shelves and lying to customers. What the fuck to I gotta do? WTF yeah I said it and I aint retracting shit. I'm not biting my tounge about shit else, the industry can kiss my ass."

In my opinion, I don't think it's the stores fault. I think the Rihanna backlash has just changed peoples views about him, and has caused people to think twice about supporting his career.

0 comments: