Monday, January 25, 2010

DRAKE COVERS COMPLEX!




It's Drizzy! Here is your first look at the latest issue of Complex magazine featuring Drake. Read some of the excerpts below..

On Lil Wayne going to jail:
"It's surreal to me still. I guess on the day that it really happens, I'll start thinking about what I gotta do. I wanna have a talk with Wayne and ask him what he needs from me."

On the songwriting process:
"With R&B, I know my sound. I know I make records to fuck to. The way Jay and Wayne write rap, I write R&B. I don't write lyrics down on paper."

On working with Wayne for upcoming album:
"Me and Wayne have done so much already, but if anyone has a repeat feature on this album, it'd probably be Wayne. We have a formula, a musical bond that works when we come together. I just wanna do it super big---bigger than "Every Girl," bigger than "Best I Ever Had." I'd love to have a number-one record with Wayne."

To read the full interview go to: http://www.complex.com/!

0 comments: