Wednesday, January 6, 2010

JENNIFER LOPEZ COVERS ELLE




Jennifer Lopez is on the latest issue of Elle magazine. In the article, she discusses her past films and also what it's like to compete with the 20 yr-old pop idols out there. Check out some of the excerpts below:

On her films:
"I think Maid in Manhattan and Monster-in-Law are very layered movies. And that's why they were so successful. People don't like shitty comedies. Nothing that's shitty is going to make $100 million."

On competing with the younger pop-idols:
"This is what I do--what, because I have kids and a husband now I'm not supposed to be me? I'm a more heightened me if anything. Hyper J.Lo. Everything I wanted before, I want twice as much now. And that doesn't mean material things; it means to explore more, to think more. Being an artist doesn't start because you're 21, and it doesn't end because you're 51. You are who you are until the day you die."

To read more check out the latest issue of Elle magazine on stands now.

0 comments: