Tuesday, November 3, 2009

CHRIS BROWN UNVEILS 'GRAFFITI' ALBUM COVER!




Check out the just released album cover for Chris Brown's 'Graffiti'. This will mark Brown's first studio album since 2007's 'Exclusive' which included the hit singles "Kiss Kiss" and "Forever". His first single off 'Graffiti' is "I Can Transform Ya," which hit the airwaves last month and is sure to be another smash for the singer. The video for the single features Brown alongside Lil Wayne and Swizz Beatz dancing, transforming, and doing all types of ninja moves. For the 'Graffiti' album cover, Brown is showcased as a futuristic rock star in outer space, who hangs out with weird looking cartoon characters. Very "interesting" choice I must say. His new album hits stores December 15th.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

CHRIS BROWN! I love chris im thrilled to see him back in the spot light. I really enjoyed watching his first single " I can Tranform Ya" I think it was very cool although not as original I can say his trying, as far as his album cover its unique I like the "space jam" characters.
~ Jeri